It’s Sunday. Ergo, the booze blues are in full force, and I’m in need of a cuddle. But what to do when a pair of willing arms aren’t kicking around? One of my trusty go-tos is Pinterest when I’m looking for a bit of self-help, life inspo or a word cuddle. During certain periods of life this has become a daily habit, particularly when the going gets tough, or I’m facing a bit of a dilemma. More positively, I’ve also used them to bookmark when I’ve felt good, been brave or had an adventure. The chronological order of pins on my ‘mantras’ board tells the story of the highs and the lows over the five years, and I’m now a self-confessed pinster (aka pinning gangster, yo).
To help you flush out any fear from last night, below is a collection of my faves to dip into when you need some writing on the wall…
1. One for the Birthday girl
2. For when you’re being a girlboss
3. Where my busy bees at?
4. When you’re winning at life
5. Uh oh, she’s falling in love
6. You got this, girl
7. And so a fresh start awaits
8. On a body downer?
9. Heartache hotel
10. When you’re having a rage-fest
11. When you’re having a rage-fest at the world
12. When you’ve put your positive pants on
13. Loneliness has struck…
15. Pity-party central
16. Needing some oomph?
17. Become unstuck
18. When you’re at the beginning
19. Feeling a bit sad?
20. When being a woman sucks
21. When you’re making a mess
22. For when you’re in need of a reality check
23. When you keep looking back
24. When you forget your awesomeness
What’s your favourite quote to pull out of the pinterest closet when you’re in need of some TLC? Follow me on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/iheartbiffy 🙂